Immortal Imagination

Immortal Imagination
What Can Be Imagined ~ Can Be Done

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bastiaan and I … A Home Together

Bastiaan and I … A Home Together.

How do I describe this past weekend? What words do I use that haven’t already been said, written or used to detail an event that will forever be locked in my heart, mind, body and soul? Maybe I just did but the weekend was magical for me. Being in St. Louis has given Bastiaan and I a sense of ‘home’ that we have never had before, together. Our  Estate in Shreveport is beautiful, to say the least. We have raised many loving and wonderful children there and it has been a haven to many over the last year or more. We simply love it and it will always be there. We have no intentions of selling it or abandoning it. But… it was a home not built by us together. The Shreveport Estate belonged to me before I met him and and the one he purchased in Monroe was given up by him to be with me in mine. Over recent months we have traveled around quite a bit. New York, St. Louis, Florida, Paris, Italy and London. One City has rolling into the next, one Country to another until we find ourselves spending less and less time in Shreveport.

With that being said, we find ourselves now centering on St. Louis more and more. The Estate Jean-Claude has gratiously given us permission to have built here is almost complete. Our excitement builds hourly for the time when we will walk through the doors together and call it HOME. Recently we have been entertaining and discussing the desire to move here permanently. So many of our extended family are here that our hearts have naturally settled over this beautiful City of JC’s and began beating a constant thump of longing to be here full time.

I can see the smile on Bastiaan’s face as he speaks with the contractors, vendors and building permit offices, settleling details, making sure everything is perfect for that day when it is complete. Dawn’s heart-felt offer for Bastiaan to be a God-Father to her and Chris’ unborn child has given him a new light shining from his soul. Young in human years, his Vampire years span over 900 and family was a new concept for him last year when we met. As it has grown, so has his love and craving to belong. Family, it is everything.

As he walks toward me, hanging up from yet another call to make sure all is in order, his nod to me and the smile on his face tells me all I need to know in order to take the next step. I will be drafting a request this night to @JC_MasterofCity asking for his permission to move here, permanently. Loyalty will be extended to him and his City, whether it be in words or an official ceremony.

St. Louis. A home. A family. Together

Posted via email from His Bella Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment