Immortal Imagination

Immortal Imagination
What Can Be Imagined ~ Can Be Done

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another Blessing Received...

(exerts from the blessing Trent, Bastiaan and I received)

*listens intently* @TrentPack_ing @Richard_TheWolf@Bastiaan_C

Blessing given…

On my way home from Florida Monday night the opportunity to speak with my Ulfric , Richard , presented it’s self. I took a deep cleansing breath and asked…

@Richard_TheWolf (Coughs) Hey boss.

@TrentPack_ing Trent. *nods*

@Richard_TheWolf When you have a moment need to speak with you .

@TrentPack_ing I have a minute. Go ahead.

@Richard_TheWolf Thank you. @Lady_Caleste1 and @Basitaan_C have asked me to be their wolf. It is something I very much want. There is a -

@Richard_TheWolf bond , connection there that has developed over time. My Ulfric and Pack will always come first. But your blessing in this-

@Richard_TheWolf would mean everything to me. (deep breath) @Lady_Caleste1 @Basitaan_C

@TrentPack_ing *shakes my head and mumbles under my breath about vampires taking all my wolves* Yeah, I guess if…. *voice trails off, >

@TrentPack_ing *stops mid-sentence, realizing that I should be supportive of my wolves choices* Yes, Trent. *grins slightly* I will >

@TrentPack_ing support your decision to be with @Lady_Celeste1 and @Bastiaan_C. Glad you found someone, or someone’s that make you happy.

@Richard_TheWolf Thank you boss. Oh and @Rayna_Brockwill be coming and will be here 2 weeks. Her request is in already. Thank you.(smiles)

The connection with Bastiaan and Celeste was open wide for this conversation and I’m glad it was. I could feel their support clearly. 

I have my Ulfric’s blessing in this venture. Very happy Trent.

 

@Bastiaan_C * stands holding your hand ready to answer any questions from @Richard_TheWolf * @TrentPack_ing


Our Request to Richard ... 

@Richard_TheWolf *clears throat, nods respectfully* Richard, if I may speak please? @TrentPack_ing @Bastiaan_C

@Richard_TheWolf ... @Bastiaan_C and I have settled into the city by permission of @JC_MasterofCity and in > @TrentPack_ing@Bastiaan_C

@Richard_TheWolf turn for that permission to reside here we have pledged our loyalty to him and the City of > @Bastiaan_C@TrentPack_ing

@Richard_TheWolf St. Louis. Said loyalty is extended of course to you as Ulfric of the Pack and also to > @TrentPack_ing@Bastiaan_C

@Richard_TheWolf ... @MicahPardKing and the Pard. If you are in need of our services you have only to call > @Bastiaan_C@TrentPack_ing

@Richard_TheWolf on us. *nods respectfully once more* Thank you for allowing me to speak. @Bastiaan_C @TrentPack_ing

 

Richard's answer...


@Lady_Celeste1 That is much appreciated, Celeste. *grins sincerely* Treat @TrentPack_ing well. (@Bastiaan_C)

 

@Richard_TheWolf *smiles, bows deeply hand over heart* Consider it done, Richard. Thank you once again. @TrentPack_ing@Bastiaan_C

http://twitter.com/Lady_Celeste1  //  http://twitter.com/Bastiaan_C  // http://twitter.com/TrentPack_ing


 

Posted via email from His Bella Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment