Immortal Imagination

Immortal Imagination
What Can Be Imagined ~ Can Be Done

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Resplendence


(Written by: Bastiaan Castello)

Sitting at the bureau within our suite at the coven house, the past hours spent working; taking calls and instructing my staff at BGC industries in New York and Rome. As I complete and send emails, my attention; and not for the first time, is distracted by the presence of a portrait that hangs temporarily on the wall. Once more I turn in my chair to look at it and smile. A present from Mio Bella. I was completely taken by surprise when the large canvas was delivered. A portrait of a bride. Not just any bride, mine.

There is only one word that passes through my mind each time I look at her in that portrait, and that one word transcends through all I hold her to be. Resplendent, in every aspect. Her beauty in classic lines and curves, turning heads for centuries and will continue to do so, the face and body of a goddess cast in alabaster and I too was one of those that fell at her feet.

Once more enthralled with her image I rise up and step closer. Tactile. The portrait not only shows exquisite details. The details of her wedding gown are raised slightly as my fingers run over her curves I can feel the embroidery, the ribbon and bow that tied her dress, remembering only too well what it took to get her out of it. Stepping back the light causes shadows as I change my position and I half expect her to turn around and walk out to me.

Also captured right there before me, is her love not just for me but for all that she is, the Vampire and jaguar, the mother and lover to many past, present and future. Looking to the door to our bedroom I know she lays within the silk of our sheets. Looking back at the portrait, smiles. No I am wrong the portrait holds the resplendence of her captivating beauty. It is Celeste herself that can only hold the resplendence of her love. And how brilliantly my goddess. My wife, shines with it.

Later as I slip into bed, the moment I touch her she moves into my arms.

“Bella” I whisper.

“Amour” She replies

“When we get home Bella, I want you wear your wedding gown again” To that her eyes open, although sleepy her inquisitiveness is peaked.

“Amour?”

“I got you out of that gown too soon. I want to make love to you, in it Amore.”

“You’ve been starring at that portrait again. I like that it has stirred your fantasies Amour” As her hand sleepily rubs over my chest.

“I always have many fantasies of you Amore” And her face turns up to mine and there it is.

The resplendence of her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment